Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Dr. Seuss Day

My Riley is just so stinkin cute. Yesterday he said to me, "mom I sure hope dad gets tomorrow off from the academy, because it's a holiday." I said, "I don't think he does, tomorrow is not a holiday." He said, "yes, it is, it's Dr. Seuss day." HAHA so funny. He was still convinced this morning while we were getting ready for school that today there was no school because of the "holiday".

HaPpY dR. sEuSs DaY--I hope you get the day off!!


Oh and I have to add last night when Riley was talking to Russ on the phone before bed, Russ asked him what was wrong with his sister? (Raegan was throwing a huge fit and screaming and crying because they were not being good so I didn't read them books) Riley said, "Dad, it is a nightmare you won't believe what happened."

One more funny Riley story so I don't forget. We had just finished saying prayers and Riley said the prayer. Right after that we called Russ. Russ answered the phone and Riley said "Dear Heavenly Father". We all were laughing so hard except Russ because he had no idea what was going on. HAHAH!!! Love you Riley boy!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

What a funny kid!! So cute too!

Jennifer said...

That's too funny! :)

How's things goin with your hubby being away???

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious! Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcie! Thanks so much for your comment on my music blog! I will have to tell my sister! I hope all is well with you!