Friday, May 16, 2008

Riley's preschool graduation




Riley had a little graduation last night with his preschool class. It was really cute. They sang a bunch of songs and did some dances. He really loves school. I hope that never changes. His teachers did a great job!!! Thanks Mrs. Bee. He knows how to write his name, he knows all of the alphabet, numbers to 29, shapes, and colors. He is reading some simple words and books. It was exciting to hear him read his first little book:) He really loves learning new things. He is registered for kindergarten starting in August. That was a little hard for mommy. Knowing that my baby boy is going to kindergarten. I guess he in not such a baby anymore.

4 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

We are sending Oni to school this fall also. She didn't go to Preschool and I taught her everything at home, but she is SO ready to ride the bus and interect with kids at school. Anyway, I totally know how you feel:)

Mel's Family said...

I am so proud of your smart boy! I was happy to get to go to his graduation. He is so ready for Kindergarten:)

Tairi said...

He is so handsome! Max is going to kindergarten also next year. Can you believe it? It just seemed like yesterday when we were in good ol' Q.C. and finding out we were pregnant with our second one! They grow so fast!

Teri and Richard said...

what a big boy.....sooo sweet and I can't believe Kindergarten is next!!!