Monday, February 15, 2010

What good kids I have


Last week I was REALLY sick. I didn't want to do anything but lie on the couch and watch movies. I felt awful, looked awful, it was just an awful week. On my second day of sickness I was at my worst. I told Riley when he got home from school that mommy didn't want to make dinner because I was too sick. He said he would do it. So nice of him. When dinner time came, he got ALL the ingredients out to make bean burritos. He did everything. He even got out the lettuce and tomatoes because he knows that is what mommy likes. He grated the cheese all by himself. The only thing I had to do was open the can of beans and put them into the pan. Raegan stirred them until they were warm. That was the sweetest thing my kids have done for me in a long time. ThAnK yOu RiLeY aNd RaEgAn what would I do without you???

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that story. Your kids are sweet and you can sure tell they have been raised well!

Mel's Family said...

They are such good kids. I love them so much!

Jennifer said...

What as good helper! I keep telling Kaitlyn I am going to teach her to make a few lunch time foods so that she can make lunch when the baby is born. I'll have to get on it!