Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reese Turns 2






So I have more pictures but for some reason I have tried to download them to my blog 3 times and the rest will not go through. BUT here are a few pictures from Ressie's birthday. She had so much fun. I don't think she fully understood what the day was but she knew that it was all about her. We have a tradition with our kids that we put one gift out at night so when they wake up it's the first thing they see. That way they know the whole day is their day. She loved that. Later we had a little party with cupcakes and icecream. She had some friends come over. It was so funny--when we lit her cupcake to sing to her--she got so mad. She started crying and wanted Russ to hold her. Riley did the exact same thing on his 2nd birthday. They just don't want the attention I guess. Either that or she thought her cupcake was going to burst into flames. HAHA!! We got her a small pool. And when I say small I mean big enough for Reese and one other person. It was so funny to watch ALL the kids try and get in the pool AT THE SAME TIME!! We had a lot of fun!!

Reese for the most part is a really happy girl. She definatly knows who the boss of the house is and if you try to tell her other wise--watch out!! She has a BAD temper BUT a sweet laugh. She mimics EVERYTHING we say and do. Right now she LOVES playing babies and store with Raegan. She pushes her babies around in the stroller and the shopping cart. She LOVES juice, hotdogs, popcorn and candy. Healthy right?? Her favorite movies are Finding Nemo (which she watches almost everyday)and Move it Move it (Madagascar). She is always saying or doing something that makes us laugh. She loves her family and tells us all that she loves us. When I rock her at night she says, "mom, ni, ni, luv you!!" It is the sweetest thing. Reesie Mae I love you and I am so glad you are in our family.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's crazy that she's 2--she was just BARELY born! :) She's such a cutie--I loved the pictures. Happy Birthday cute lil Reese!

Davis Gang said...

Oh how fun. She looks so happy and the picture with the hat she looks just like you. I am sorry I missed it. I am hoping that things can start to be normal again with time I am sure. I love the bedroom make-over. I love you guys and miss you a ton. What are you doing next weekend?