Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back to School AGAIN

 Sassy Rae OH SO CUTE!!
Riley SUCH A BIG KID!!

I can't believe my kids are back in school AGAIN!! WHY can't they just stay in kindergarten forever.  Riley is in 4th grade this year and going to the big school.  His teacher is Mrs. Porras who is really great so far.  What he loves most about 4th grade is the HUGE library and that he gets to walk to dad's office after school.

Raegan went to 2nd grade this year.  Her teacher is Mrs. Baldwin.  She loves everything about school.  She is a social butterfly.  Both of the kids are doing piano again this year and doing really great.  Riley has advanced to the purple books and Raegan in not far behind him.  Reagan and Reese also enjoy doing tumbling this year.  They both LOVE "gymnastics".  I really love to see my kids grow and change but it kills me time is going so fast.

No comments: