Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

 Reesie the butterfly
 Riley the ninja
 Raegan the pirate
My kids always love Halloween.  The night they always wait and wait for.  They all picked their own costumes and did a good job.  We usually just go trick-or-treating around the ward and neighborhood.  They get way more candy than I would ever want them to eat but it's a great time and great memories.

This year I was a slacker in getting out the decorations.  I didn't even carve pumpkins with them.  The night before Halloween I had the Citizens Academy until 10:00 so they had a babysitter.  When I dropped them all off at home they were begging the babysitter to carve pumpkins with them.  Sad I know.  But it was the best $20.00 I ever spent on a babysitter.  I started working in Oct. at Highland Primary and since then I don't feel like doing much of anything.  My house is in chaos. But I LOVE LOVE my job.  So I guess that pays off????

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You'll get into a new routine as far as your house goes, right now, spending fun time with your family on your off days is more important the house chaos will be there tomorrow! Glad you love your job. Your Halloweenies were so cute, so glad we got to see you guys out and about.