Thursday, April 3, 2008





















Ok, so I really think I have this blog thing figured out. I have been trying since Easter to get it going. So I have to post our Easter pictures now. We had a great Easter. Very relaxing. Our church starts at 9:00 so we let the kids have their new church clothes (that has become our tradition). Then we made them wait until after church to get their Easter baskets and find eggs. It was a lot of fun watching them. It is funny to me that when you are little you love holidays so much. As you get older they are not so important. Then you have kids and all the magic and wonder comes back. I love sharing these experiences with my kids. It was awesome to teach Riley about why we really have Easter. You should have seen his face light up when we told him Jesus was resurrected and the tomb was empty. He is such a sweet boy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad you joined the blog group, it looks good!

~Cari said...

Love it! This blog thing is pretty fun huh?! It's such a great way to journal AND keep others updated on what's going on in our lives especially those that live far away. Good luck with your c-section! Yuck those are the worst but you're a pro at 'em!

Mel said...

Hey Marc...I knew you could do it!Your blog page is really cute...cute kids too!