Monday, June 15, 2009

Gone fishin'






A couple of days ago Riley woke up and was asking if daddy could take him fishing. Russ was at work and so I told Riley he could call him on the phone and ask him if they could go fishing together. The next morning (Sat.) they got up at 4:30 and went fishing in Silver Creek lake. Riley did not complain one time about having to get up so early. He was so excited. What a cutie. They caught 2 pretty big fish. Russ BBQed them, and Riley I swear ate a whole fish (SICK). He loved it. I am so glad he got to go and make good memories with his daddy. I love you both:)

2 comments:

Sorensen's said...

I love it when dads can take the kids to do something to make those memories. Cute pic's!

Stephanie said...

How fun! Dylan is begging to go hunting and then when I explain you have to kill an animal he changes his mind. But it is great that our kids have their dad's around to take them to do special things!