Monday, June 15, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY rILeY!!!










Riley turned 6 on June 6th. His "golden" birthday I guess. Time has gone so fast. He is such a sweet boy. He is very LOUD and has a HUGE imagination. This year for some reason he wanted a WALL-E birthday. He never really watches the movie--but he thinks he is funny. He had a very good birthday this year. He got totally spoiled. Not by mom and dad but the 12 friends that came to help us celebrate. THANK-YOU everyone. He LOVED all of his gifts. We played games outside and everyone got a water gun. Then we hit a pinata. His favorite gifts were his new cowboy boots and a wolvereen claw. He also LOVES his very own camera. He will take all the pictures--then take the batteries so he can start all over. Thanks Ninna. Now he won't have to play with mommy's camera. I love seeing my kids so happy and enjoying life. Birthdays are so fun and I hope that my kids will feel special on their special days. We love you Riley and are so glad that you are the BIG brother.

1 comment:

Davis Gang said...

I have missed out on so much. Happy Birthday Riley again I love you looks like it was a good turn out and lots of fun