Thursday, November 5, 2009

The SmArTeSt girl




This morning I was helping Raegan with her homework for preschool. I got her a piece of paper and a pen so she could write her name. She looked at the pen then looked at me and said, "I can't use pen on my homework." I said, "who said so?" With out a second hesitation she said, "I'm really smart and I know that." Like DUH MOM have you NEVER done homework before. I am greatful for my kids and the things they say to me. They always make me smile.

5 comments:

Becca said...

lol too funny!!

Stephanie said...

Too funny! Miss you guys!

Brianna said...

haha! she's sure a clever little girlie!

Jennifer said...

smartie pants!

Amanda said...

I love my little Raegan! She is really smart you know and getting so much better at writing her name!