Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas festivities


I just love watching Raegan dance. She is such a natural on stage. She gets that from Russ. She gets a lot of things from her daddy. The ability to pick up on things so quickly and making them look so easy. I wish I could say that it is me--BUT nope all Russ--and I am so grateful. She LOVES to dance. This year she was able to be in the Christmas Spectacular at the town's 12 days of Christmas program. It was a lot of fun for her. She loves getting to wear make-up and getting her hair curled. She is just too stinkin cute. We just love her. *She is hard to see in the video. Her face is all white and that big black speaker is right in front of my camera. But she is the one in the front row on the far right. (the cutest one)

2 comments:

Emilee said...

So cute! I just realized that your kids are the exact age of my kids. It's so fun to see them.

Davis Gang said...

Oh my heck she looks so good and grown up. I miss all of you guys so bad.