Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gingerbread houses with Ninna







We are so lucky to have our Ninna live so close to us. She is such a blessing to our family. Russ and I can go out when we need/want and we always know Ninna will be there to watch our kids. And love them as much as we do. But that is not the only reason we feel so blessed to have her. She loves my kids so much. She is wonderful with them. The girls LOVE to sleep over at Ninna's. She is soooo patient with them. Last night Russ and I were SUPPOSED to go out so Ninna said she would help the kids make gingerbread houses with graham crackers. The kids were so thrilled. They love projects like this. Reese was so fun to watch. She placed each little nerd and piece of candy in the perfect place. Thanks Ninna for helping them and being so wonderful. We love you.

4 comments:

Mel's Family said...

I love you too. I'm so grateful to be a part of your lives. This was so fun to do with the kids.

Justin & Krystal said...

I LOVE that NINNA too. Just wish we could ALL live so close to her. I love you all!!! xoxo KB

Amanda said...

She is pretty wonderful! I wish we had a Ninna.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Deag is old enough to try...wait I can wait until he is old enough they grow so so fast!! We miss you guys!!