Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm not tired


So my Reese is convinced that she is DONE with naps!! UGH!!! She hasn't taken "naps" for about 2 months now. She doesn't really get super grouchy until about 5 or so at night. She will just veg out on the couch and watch a movie for about an hour which is really nice. One day last week my friend Sandra and I took Reese and went to lunch. She was perfect the whole time. When we got home and Sandra and I were talking she started getting fussy and whinny. Next thing we know she was CRASHED!! Standing up next to the couch. HAHA it was so cute. Once in awhile I guess I get lucky with a short little nap--hey I'll take whatever she will give me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hate when kids give up naps. Gavin just stopped taking naps about a month or 2 ago. I kept trying to force it, but it's just not going to happen. The good thing is that he goes to bed about 2 hours earlier now!!

Emilee said...

Marcie!! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I was able to track down your blog from your comment! YAY -- another blog to read, I love it!

Anyway, we are building in Levan. . .next to my parents.

Take care!!