Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!




Today the kindergarten kids did their Thanksgiving program. It was so cute. Raegan's class were pilgrims. They did a poem. Raegan has been practicing that poem for a week now and has it memorized. All the classes sang two songs together. The last song "Under One Sky" is so cute. I remember getting teary eyed when I heard it with Riley's class. This year was no different. Raegan told me yesterday "Mom the last song is gonna make you cry." It did. I tell you what--I haven't ever been much of a crier BUT seeing my babies get big just sends me into a crying frenzy. It's awful. We are so proud of our Raegan and we love watching her be so big and learning new things.

This Thanksgiving day I hope that we all reflect on our many blessings and GIVE THANKS for what we have. Our family is so blessed and we can always be better at showing our gratitude.

1 comment:

Mel's Family said...

I'm so sad I missed her program today. I love the video! That song is so sweet...definately a tear jerker!