Wednesday, April 20, 2011

California March 2011

While we were in California for Spring Break we tried to do a few fun things with the kids. It rain almost the entire time we were there. The kids had fun just playing in grandma's yard. They found TONS of snails. They also enjoyed PLAYING AND PLAYING with cousins.
Raegan in grandma's back yard

Reese eating rain (yeah she's special)

Riley's big snail

More snails

EATING SNAILS

Cousin Joshy-wa-wa

Now that is ALOT of ice cream

Hiding after eating LOTS of ice cream

Grandma and Grandpa Sipes house

Raegan picking lemons from grandma's tree

Looking for sharks off the pier

Daddy and Reese

Sweet cousins (Riley and Sawyer)

Pimpin Riley

Maile and Raegan all dressed for grandma's funeral

The rest of these are at the Children's Museum in San Luis. The kids and I had never been to one. OH MY GOODNESS!! So much fun in one place. We loved it there. What a great experience for the kids.







And we finally got one day without rain so my kids were dying to go to the beach. Avila Beach.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been to California in so many years. I would love to get to a beach again. Well, that reminds me that I'd be wearing a swimming suit so maybe not.

Justin & Krystal Bennett said...

I LOVE that museum. We went when I was probably Rae's age. But I still remember it!! I think about it a lot actually. Wish I could have been there to play with all of those cute cousins of mine.

Love you all!!

JeLe said...

Your little family is getting so big. Reesie's looking so grown up!

Davis Gang said...

Wow so much fun in one place. Nancy's yard looks beautiful and oh my goodness snails they are huge. My kids love finding snails too, but I don't think they have ever found any that big before. The beach beautiful I want to take my family to one, one of these days FUN, FUN. Were there really sharks off hte peier that is a little scary to me that takes me back to taking my family there u maybe not if there are sharks. Glad you got some fun in too.