Monday, September 26, 2011

Reese starts Joy School


 Such a big girl
Reese with her Joy School friends

I decided to do Joy School with Reese this year.  I don't know if it's because she is my youngest but I had a hard time feeling like she was ready for REAL pre-school.  I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with this program.  We have 7 kids and they are all around the same age.  She was SOOO very excited to get to start school.  She STILL loves every day that is a joy school day.  She has been going for about a month now and I can already tell a difference in her.  She is speaking much more clearly.  She can identify her special letter R.  She is writing R's and e's.  She has even a couple of times written her full name (it is only 3 different letters but hey she did it).  She loves her friends and all of her teachers.  I can't believe my baby is going to school .  I love you Reesie Mae.  You are so smart.

No comments: