Monday, September 26, 2011

The WOLF pack

 The whole gang
My Riley started scouts--I KNOW CRAZY!! I NEVER thought I would be at a place in my life where I had a kid in scouts.  He is actually one of the only wolfs.  But they do combine two groups so he has friends to go with.  He surprisingly has done really well at scouts.  He gets excited every time he has a meeting and gets to do cool stuff.  He has WONDERFUL leaders and I am so grateful to them for working with him.  Heaven knows I have NO CLUE about scouts and his leaders just step right up.  This last week they met at Brother and Sister Silverhorn's house and worked on their bikes.  Then they all took a bike ride together.  I was happy to have snapped a few pictures. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Fun! I'm the Webelos leader right now and did 2 years in Bears. I don't think I'll ever be out of cub scouts. He'll have a great time.

Amanda said...

It was a fun day. I really needed something fun to get me back in Scouts mode after the summer. We love Riley and all of our boys. Thanks for the pictures! I'm glad you took them!