Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CoUsIn TiMe

 Molly and the kids.  Reese, Raegan, Riley and Aleigh
 COUSINS
 Handsome little man Koleiar
Sol and Koleiar
We just got back from a quick trip to Utah.  Our favorite little Koleiar got baptized on October 8th.  We are so proud of him, and very glad we got to go.  Ninna was a lifesaver and rode with me so I didn't have to go by myself.  His favorite aunt Marcie gave a talk on The Holy Ghost.  I compared the Holy Ghost to a stop light.  It  was a great experience and one I hope every one will remember.  It was so great to spend a few hours with my family and get to visit.  We love you Koleiar. 

1 comment:

Davis Gang said...

Aaahhh!!! So glad you could be there to share his special day with us. Also so glad you made it there and home safely. Thankful for Ninna to save the weekend. You did a great job on your talk. Thank you so much for everything. You are for sure the best we love you and miss your guts like crazy already. Thanks again love you:)