Monday, October 24, 2011

Reesie the ballerina

Reese is so dang funny.  She just started taking a dlance class (this is how she says it).  She is taking tap and ballet.  She wasn't so sure the very first day if she would like it.  I had to FORCE her to go and then pry her off of me and run while her teacher held her.  BUT that only lasted 15 mins.  She is defiantly my fraddy cat and so worried about almost everything.  She is not willing to try new things.  BUT once she does and finds that she actually LIKES these things there is no stopping her.  She is very stubborn.  But now she looks forward to dlance class all week.  Her teacher is great (Thanks Miss Jill) and she even has some little friends that are in her class. 

2 comments:

Justin & Krystal Bennett said...

Oh I love that face!! Miss you all. xoxo

Cassie said...

That is such a fun class. I am glad the girls are in it