Monday, November 14, 2011

New family pictures











We just had our family pictures taken by my friend Brianna Brimhall.  She did an amazing job with what she had to work with HAHA.  I love them.  I'm super excited to share them and FINALLY have a good family picture.  I think our last picture was when Randal was still here and Reese was 6 months old.  YIKES!!  Looking at these I realize just how big my kids are getting.  Riley will be a teenager before I know it.  They are darn cute kids though.  Thanks Bri.

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE THEM! You look AMAZING Marcie! Hawt Mama!!! And your family is adorable as well!! Cute Cute Cute!

Justin & Krystal Bennett said...

I LOVE all of your faces! Your pictures look fabulous. I miss you all so much. Justin and I can't wait to be there for Christmas. xoxo

JeLe said...

Love the last family photo! Kids grow up way too fast!

Jacob said...

Your pictures look so great! Your kids are so cute! They grow up too fast!
Kristen Schlink and Fam

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much! Its so great to get to see things that have been going on in your lives! We love and miss you guys! Your kids are so beautiful!