Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!

Yesterday our baby girl turned FOUR!!! I can't believe it.  It happened way too fast.  She has been soooo excited for her birthday this year.  We have all been talking about it for weeks.  I made her a birthday countdown one week prior just to make it that much more exciting.  She loved it.  She got to rip off a new piece every night before bed.

One thing we have been working on with her is not sucking her thumb.  She made up her own mind that when she turned four she would be done sucking her thumb.  The other day she was helping me make something in the kitchen and she said, "when I turn four Jesus said I can't suck my thumb anymore.  He would help me."  Then she looked up at the ceiling and said, "I heard you Jesus, I heard you."  So sweet.  I think that is what it's going to take to break this really hard habit.  Yesterday she would stare at her thumb like she REALLY wanted to suck it but she knew she shouldn't.  Kind of sad.  This morning she gave in and has been sucking it all morning dang it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!! We love you sooo much.  We are so lucky to have you in our family.  You are so funny, and silly.  You are loving and cuddly.  You are very smart and super sassy.  And we wouldn't trade you for anything in the world.

 She chose to do a ladybug birthday.  On her birthday she had joy school, so we made ladybug cupcakes.
 These are the ones she made.  She was laughing as she was putting the three eyes on.  She said they were alien ladybugs.  She told me that alien ladybugs are real because she saw one once and it was nice and gave her honey.  GOOD!!
Our beautiful baby girl who is getting so big.  Love you!!!

No comments: