Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Raegan's cheer camp







My Raegan LOVES being a cheerleader.  She has been taking a cheer class this year and really loves it.  The local cheerleaders put on a mini cheer camp and we signed Rae up to do it.  They got to spent the day with the cheerleaders and learn a couple of cheers  They got a T-shirt.  That night they got to cheer at a boy's basketball game.  I think Raegan died and went to heaven.  There is one cheerleader that is in our ward and Raegan was her little shadow following her around like a puppy dog.  She had a really good experience.  The next day after I did her hair I was watching her in the mirror and she said, "Mommy, will you puff my hair?"  Meaning, puff up the top just like the teenage cheerleaders.  I just smiled and threw my teeth said, "nope you're only 6.  Thanks though."

No comments: