Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Last day of school 2012

Raegan last day of 1st grade. Mrs. Taylor's class.
 Riley last day of 3rd grade.  Last day ever at Highland Primary School.  Mrs. Bradshaw's class.
 Raegan first day of 1st grade.
Riley first day of 3rd grade.


My kids had a great year this year.  They both had great teachers and did great with their grades and school work.  This was Riley's last year at the Primary school.  He now will go to the Intermediate school.  He is excited about the library because it's so big.  Mom and dad can't believe he is going to 4th grade already.  I'm so proud of my kids and the little people they are becoming.  I love you.

Side note:  I thought there would be a big difference in the first of the year pictures and the end of the year pictures, but I don't really think there is much difference.  Raegan's hair is definitely longer now.  She looks older too.

No comments: