Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One year older and wiser too



This is a little bit embarrassing.  This year I turned 34.  OUCH!! I only post this because the top two pictures are of me on my birthday this year and the bottom one was me LAST YEAR on my birthday.  UGH!! I wanted to see if there was much difference in my appearance.  When I see pictures of myself I always see the bad.  I always see how much MORE I have to do.  But looking at these pictures makes me realize how far I have come.  I think it's a huge difference.  Not just my appearance but how I feel about myself.  My weight loss accomplishments so far and how I KNOW I can and I KNOW I push myself everyday.  It's pretty sad really that I didn't THINK I could sooner.  Way to go Marcie and keep it up.  Next year will be even better.

3 comments:

Angie said...

You are AWESOME! I am so lucky to have you as my friend!! The other day after you left my house my mom said, " I think Marcie is so beautiful." and I quite agree with her. =)

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

This Angie thinks you are so beautiful also- inside and out!

Jennifer said...

That is awesome! I am super impressed with your dedication! (I need to follow your example!)