Sunday, June 1, 2008

Reesie's Blessing Day





Today was a special day. Russ gave Reese a name and a blessing. It was very special blessing. He blessed her to be an example of the gospel. To be kind to those around her. That she will find an eternal companion and have a family. It was so amazing to see all the priesthood holders that we love and who are so close to us, all gathered together for one little angel from Heavenly Father. We are so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge we have of eternal families. It makes all of life's trails worth it in the end.

2 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Hey Marc- cute hair! Reesie is a little cutie- she looks beautiful on her blessing day:) Congratulations!

Tairi said...

How do you look so great after having your third baby? All of you guys look so great! Beautiful family.

I dont even blame you for not wanting to go anywhere. I am just hoping this gets eaiser! I dont leave the house with all three kids. I think I might have to bust out the anxiety pills next time I try!