Sunday, June 15, 2008

To my husband- Happy Father's Day




For Father's Day this year the kids and I got Russ some Diamondback baseball tickets. We went to Phoenix on Friday and spent the day there. Then the game was that night. We stayed the night in a nice hotel. On Saturday we went shopping and a few other fun things. I have to say that even though the kids look grumpy in the pictures, we all had a great time. It was nice to spend time together as a family. That is one of the many things I love about Russ. He is fun to be around and he loves being with our family. He is a wonderful father and husband. He is a very hard worker and has made our family a successful business. He knows a little bit about everything. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!! Thanks for all you do for us.

3 comments:

Teri and Richard said...

That pic of Russ with Reesie on him is PRECIOUS!! He looks soooo happy and relaxed...I love it!!! Glad you guys had such a great Father's Day!! You deserve it! Happy Father's Day Russ!

Unknown said...

How fun! That's a nice Father's Day present. Paul's was going camping, not too creative. Cute pictures!

Tairi said...

Happy Fathers Day Russ! I remember seeing you in your back brace...I am so glad everything turned out ok. Such a blessing that we have the priesthood.