Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer fun

Today was such a beautiful day. We have all been sick with a yucky cold, so today was the first day mommy felt up to doing much of anything. The kids went outside and played in the little yard pool and sprinklers. I took this really cute picture of my three monkeys looking so cute. I love my kids they are the best. I hope that we spend some fun times together this summer before Riley goes off to kindergarten. We did just get back from Utah this week-end. But that was for my grandpa's funeral so that wasn't much fun. It was a very quick trip and we all came home sick:(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your grandpa, and that we missed you guys. But I'm glad you're doing better. Cute picture!

Teri and Richard said...

what a CUTE picture! sooo sooo sooo cute! I can't believe how ADORABLE Reesie looks!! too sweet! sorry about your grandpa :-(
love u guys!

Mel's Family said...

This picture is soooooo cute!!! I have such cute nieces and nephew!