Sunday, July 13, 2008

3 months old already





Our little baby is already 3 months old. And I know you have all heard this many times before. But, it is going so fast. She is getting so big. We love her so much. She is such a joy to our family. She is the sweetest baby ever. She loves to smile at all of us. She is talking to us so much. She loves her bouncy seat that has fishes on it she thinks that they are her own little personal friends. She smiles and coos at them always. I am happy to say this last week she has started sleeping in her big crib. She only wakes up once a night. Hoo-ray good girl. She looks like she wants to roll over already. I can't say enough about her, she is such a wonderful, beautiful baby. WE LOVE YOU REESE!!

2 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

She will be a year before you know it- Em almost is:) Such cuties- all of them:) In reply to your comment on my last post- pretty sure I WAS bawling- poor kitty:)

What are you doing to get Riley ready for school? I'm not sure what to do for Anya- I'm kind of sad she is old enough to go:(

amanda p. said...

Hey you guys! What's up?! yeah, I'm pretty much horrible at keeping up huh? I loved your announcement for Reese, and holy cow, Riley is huge and Regan has the longest prettiest hair! We really should come up to visit, it would be a blast! I'm glad you found us through blogs, we can keep up better now! Love you guys!