Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quotes from my kids!!

Riley-"mom, is Jesus a superhero?"

Raegan-"look mom, a cock-a-dooa" (aka: rooster)

Riley and Raegan-"it's toady" (cold)

Raegan-"I want to ride in thee truck. I want thee red cup." Also if you ask her a question and the answer is yes she says YES, not yup or yea it's always very pronounced "YES"

Riley- last night for FHE we were talking about our favorite Bible stories. We have a story book of Jonah and the whale that we read about every other night. So when it was Riley's turn he said, "God sent Jonah to Nineveh to fix a bad condition. Then the sailors threw Jonah off the boat. God sent a great, big whale that swallowed Jonah. Then God told the whale to spit out Jonah." He made a spitting noise like he was the whale. How funny.

Raegan-"mom I love you" she says she loves everyone at least 5 times a day.

Raegan-"I love yur baby" or "I love yur dress" what ever she likes she says "I love yur..."

My favorite-Riley-"Mom, will you just chill out please?!?!"

Raegan-"Can I help" this is usually said about helping mommy cook something.

Riley-"Aunt Becca your my favorite aunt." aunt Becca-"Why am I your favorite aunt." Riley-"because your are so pretty."

Raegan-"Mom, Riley did..." you fill in the blank it can be anything.

Riley-"Mom, you wanna fight huh, cause I'll do it" after a few ninja moves he says, "you still wanna fight?"

Raegan and Riley were playing together in the other room. They were being pretty good. Then I hear Raegan crying and Riley saying "sorry, sorry, sorry." Raegan said, "it's not OK it's not OK." Riley is famous for doing mean things and saying "it was an accident."

3 comments:

Mel's Family said...

Your kids are just the cutest! I love them so much! It won't be long before you will be adding all the cute little things Reesie will be saying! They are growing up so fast!!!

Unknown said...

Aren't kids great? I don't know what we'd do without them, they definetly make life interesting.

Becca said...

Hey We are so glad to be in your ward. We just love it!! You are so awesome. i love you too! I was just looking at your page and Jarrin saw a picture of Reagan and totally recognized her. " Momma that's Reagan huh?" It was so cute!! I think he has a real crush. We still need to get together sometime with our kids. Hey I want to see camping pictures! Rebecca said you guys had alot of fun.