Friday, July 25, 2008

More from the cinders

This is hundred dollar hill. It looks crazy. I know if we had not been with Russ he would have gone up this.


The views were beautiful. We saw 2 deer, 3 antelope, and lots of squirrels.

Yup that is us riding along in the good ol' Ranger. We strapped Reesie into her car seat. We went on a couple of steep hills. Mommy was a nervous wreck the whole time. But Riley and Raegan laughed their heads off. The cinders are in Flagstaff. It was so much fun just to take the toy hauler and 4-wheelers. The kids had a blast. There are alot of hills but also lots of empty space where we felt ok with Riley riding his quad without hitting anything. We were also close enough to town that we could go eat a couple of times. Lots of fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks really fun! We just got back from camping, too, I'll post pictures soon.

Shane and Kendra said...

Marcie-
It was so good to hear form you. It has been a really long time. I am new to this blogging thing, so I am still trying to figure it all out. I have heard that it is totally addicting! I love being able to catch up with family and friends that I haven't seen for a while. Your blog is darling and your kids are absolutely adorable! I'll add you to my list. Hopefully we can keep in touch. Where are you living these days anyway?
Kendra