Friday, September 12, 2008

mY sIsTeR aNd Me

I love my baby sister Rebecca. We have always been good friends. Even when we were far apart. We would always talk and wished we could be closer. In June she and her family moved to Snowflake to be close to us. What a wonderful blessing this has been not just to me but to my kids. My kids adore their "auntie". I am so happy for them that they get to play with her and just be with her. She is such a fun person to be around. It is so hard when you live so far away from your family. NOTHING can fix that void you feel. Now having her here makes me SOOOO happy. I love being able to be an aunt to her kids and knowing them everyday. THANKS--you guys for moving here just for us:) We love you!!

9 comments:

Teri and Richard said...

awwwee i love that picture of you and your sissy!!! sooo sweet!! I know that I just LOVE having my sister around now too...we are so lucky!!

Unknown said...

Can't tell you guys are sisters, j/k. I know how you feel, when my sister moved up here a few years ago, I was really excited. It's nice having a sister and best friend all in one. I'm glad you have family by you now!

Davis Gang said...

What a cute blog. Wish I had the ideas that you do. I didn't get that gene. Good thing that we are close now so you can teach me and show me how. I love this picture of us we should've been super models lol. I love you and love that I am close to you and your family now too.

Mel's Family said...

I am so happy you get to have your sister close by. That is such a cute picture of the two of you!

Mel's Family said...

I am so happy you get to have your sister close by. That is such a cute picture of the two of you!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

That is great your sister moved there just for you guys- what a blessing:) You both look so cute:) I love the new blog look by the way:)

~Cari said...

I knew they would move close sooner or later. Sol was gonna have to let go of his mama's leg eventually! lol! Love the pic too.

Jill said...

Your so lucky, I wish probably a hundred times a day my sister was right down the road. At least your smart enough to realize what a blessing that is.

Jennifer said...

You two look so much a like! I have to say...I am SO jealous that you have your sister up here! What did you have to do to convince her! I need pointers!