Saturday, September 6, 2008

Outlaw Jamboree

Russ and his brother Richard just got back today from the Outlaw Jamboree in Eager, AZ. They left on Monday and rode 300 miles in three days. Richard came from California to go with his brother. Russ was so glad he could come and do this with him.
The first day (Wednesday) they got caught in the rain and hail. They were both cold and tired (not a good combo for my hunny). As you can see the quads took a beating.
Aren't they cute? But VERY dirty.
They saw some cool places and did some great trails.
They were excited to meet some cool people. They met a bunch of people with the last name Sipes. Interesting??? Thanks Teri and Maile for letting us have Uncle for a week so our daddy could have a nice break for a while.

5 comments:

Teri and Richard said...

ARRGGGHHHH I miss him!! Those pictures made me smile though..thank you for posting them! I know he has had a great time which is sooo awesome for both of them. I love the chance that they have to be together as brothers...something neither one will ever forget. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!! yeah!! Take good care of him..miss you guys! xoxo Teri and Maile girl

Teri and Richard said...

and look at Russ in his vest! yeah! I'm so glad he likes it!

Jennifer said...

WOW~ That's one long ride on the guad! 300 miles! Hope it was fun! I think some of my family went up there too.

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

That looks like SO much fun- Greg would absolutely love to do something like that:) You are such a good wife to want him to have a break- even though it makes life a little harder on you:)

Davis Gang said...

I'm glad that he got away and got to go do big boy things. Those men just need to get out away from life and just be boys and go play with their big boy toys.