Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reesie the vacuum



This little girl ALWAYS has something in her mouth. We call her the vacuum. I can just get finished cleaning the floor and she will, without fail, find something to put into her mouth. It's crazy. Well, yesterday Raegan asked for some popcorn. We were eating it and watching a movie. I could not give Reese pieces of popcorn fast enough. She was getting so mad. Finally I just put some on the floor for her. SHE LOVED IT!! After she was done with that she stood up next to the table and pulled the bowl down so she could get more. REESIE THE VACUUM!!

2 comments:

ksreynolds said...

how cute is that! kids are so funny! hope she has a great B-day too....

Davis Gang said...

Come to my house Reesie I've got lots of stuff you can pick up lol... Thanks for checking the kids blogs by the way they've been so excited to see if Aunt Marcie has commented on their blog yet. So thanks....