Thursday, April 2, 2009

VeGgIe SpRoUtS!!!



I am so excited today. As part of our "get prepared" goal, we started a garden. Before we planted the veggies be started them inside. Well today I got my first little veggie sprouts. YEY!!! I am probably more excited than most about this. WHY??? Because we have never had a garden before. We bought a house once that already had a garden--but never got a harvest or even sprouts. I'm a horrible gardner. I don't have the first idea as to what needs to happen. BUT, our stake president asked us to plant a garden so we did. Now I am even more excited that things are sprouting. Right now we have several sprouts--but they are only peas and beans--which I am totally fine with. At least we had some success right?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun! I am going to try a garden for the first time ever too! Exciting!

Becca said...

We need to start a garden this year too!! Congrats on the sprout. Cant wait to tast some home grown Veggies!!

Davis Gang said...

Better sprouts then no sprouts. I always love our veggies that come out of our garden so much better than store bought. Yay for your sprouts....

Jennifer said...

Lookin good!!!