Monday, May 4, 2009

AlL aBoUt ReEsE



I wanted to share some things about Reese--since I didn't do it in her birthday post. She has changed so much since turning one. She says, "chicken" "ninna" and "OH" it is really cute. She loves for us to take her to see the chickens. She does NOT like the goats though. Nelly licked her foot once and now she is so scared of them. She loves to be outside.

She just started to fold her arms when we say the prayer. She thinks it is a game or something. She will sit there folding her arms with a huge smile on her face. She just learned to sign MORE. I love that. She does it all the time now. She is getting smarter and smarter every day. My favorite is she fake laughs, at everything. She also fake cries--which I don't like so much:) She loves to play peek-a-boo and stand up to everything. She also has started making messes. She wants to be into everything and throw stuff. The best thing is she LOVES to blow kisses. It is the cutest thing ever.

She is a delight and such a great baby. We love having her apart of our family. WE LOVE YOU REESE.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow chicken... I wanna hear her say that one. She is such a cute litle girl. I should come take some pictures for you before she can run away from me. thanks again for the papers today.

Mel's Family said...

I love her sooooooo.... much too! And I love to hear her say "Ninna". She is such a smart girl!