Saturday, December 12, 2009

OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE!!






This year was a little weird having to get Christmas up and going without Russ here. We still have not gotten our outside lights up--and that will not happen this year. We did get to our Christmas tree. It was fun to see the kids get so excited. They always want to decorate with the Christmas stuff. Of course the ornaments and decorations have been re-arranged several times already. The best is to watch Reese chase the train that is under the tree. She runs and screams "choo-choo". I love it. Merry Christmas everyone.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas Sipes Family!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas! How sad not to have Russ around. I try not to even think about next year when Christian will be gone! Anyways hope you pull through okay! Miss you guys!

Davis Gang said...

So glad you posted these finally I have been watching your blog for awhile now and never anything. Reese is so cute and I wish I could've been there to watch her this year. Riley looks so big and grown up. Sorry Russ is gone and I hope your doing okay I know how that is. Just love him lots and lots when he comes home. I love and miss you guys a ton.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on 10 years of marriage!!!!

Your Christmas Tree is so pretty!

Merry Christmas!