Friday, March 5, 2010

I LOVE YOU REESIE!!





My Reese is so cute. SHE LOVES SHOES!!! She insists on picking out her shoes every day. Then she changes them at least 12 times a day. If anyone takes their shoes off--watch out--she will take them. I had to get a couple of pictures of this one. Reese in her pajamas with Raegan's cowgirl boots on. OH she loves boots. If she sees someone else wearing boots she will always notice and say "boots".

She is also so into coloring, drawing, gluing. She will do that for hours. It is so cute to watch her concentrate on doing a good job. She mostly makes tiny little circles.

Yesterday when we dropped Raegan off she kept saying, "sissy, where's sissy" I told her she was at school and she got all sad. She said, "why, mom why" it was sad. Then I decided to take her to "school". On Thursday's at the library they do reading time. They read books, sing, dance and make a craft. She thought she was hot stuff going to school too. She was shy and stayed by me the whole time but I am hoping as we go more she will get more involved.
Back to the shoe thing. When we were at the library I was thinking to myself dang it her shoes are on the wrong feet. Because of course she had to do her shoes herself. I went to switch them and....yup two black Sunday shoes....both different....and both the same foot. NICE!!! I'm such a good mom!!! HEEHEE

5 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Cutie Pie!!!

Becca said...

Must be an age thing because Mason is obsessed with shoes too. He changes them a million times a day and will take anyones shoes who has just taken them off. LOL silly little kids. Oh and his favorite are Jarrins cowboy boots. Either its the age or our little ones have more in common than we thought!!

Stephanie said...

Aubree is the exact same. If I get on my shoes she runs and find the closest pair of shoes..usually snow boots. Anyways it is so cute to hear the stories of your children!

Jennifer said...

i LOVE HER P.J.'S AND BOOTS OUTFIT!

Amanda said...

Graham loves shoes too, but he only has 3 pairs, he loves his "superman boots" which are really just red snow boots, AND he loves to wear his summer sandles with socks. He puts on my shoes all the time too, and Brian just got new dirtbike boots, Graham loves those too but they go all the way up to his bum, need to get a picture of him in them.