Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wish they all could be California GIRLS













My Raegan LOVES to dance and preform. On March 20th she had her dance review concert. It was awesome. All the performers did such a great job. I have to say she was stinkin' cute. Their class did their dance to California Girls by the Beach Boys. Russ got to go and watch her which was her favorite part. Also, Ninna and the girls came. It meant a lot to her to have her family there. She got some roses from mom and dad and Ninna got her some balloons and a ballerina figurine. Raegan is a natural on stage and never seems to be nervous. She got to go to the salon and get her hair cut before her performance--so mom could "flip" her hair out. She loves to get her hair done. We sure do love our California girl.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

She looks so cute!

Laura said...

What a beautiful girl!!!

Mel's Family said...

Yes we sure do love her!

Brooke said...

She is so beautiful! I love that she poses and actually WANTS to get her hair done. Neither of those things really happen around my house with my girls. They run screaming when I get any hair stuff out and--you've seen their goofy faces for the camera. :)

I bet she did so great in her dance recital. How fun!

Cassie said...

She is so adorable! very cute pictures miss reagan