Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dino Diorama


Riley had his first BIG homework assignment. He had to do a project on dinosaurs. After he picked which dinosaur he wanted (he choose the Tarchia pronounced TAHR-key-ah) he had to write a report and present that report to his class. They also had to make (with some help) a diorama. OK I really didn't even know what a diorama was until he had to make one. It was actually a lot of fun to help him. His dinosaur was a plant eater and had lots of spikes on his back and sides. It took him awhile but he did a really good job on it. The hardest part for him was writing out the report. He would work on the words everyday until it was done. Way to go Buddy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How fun, Anastasia's class didn't do anything like that, but they did do a week on dinosaurs, I wish she would have had a big homework project, she thrives on stuff like that. LOL I love diarama's and I remember making them in school and I made them at home for fun too , (I know I'm a nerd LOL) maybe I'll have the girls do something like that over the summer! Way to go Riley, I bet you got an A+!