Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Raegan is 5!!













Man, I just love this little girl. I seriously get emotional when I think of her being 5 years old. She is such a special girl. She is so giving and loving to every one she sees. She is smart and beautiful. She loves going to pre school and dancing. She is a social butterfly and has many friends. We had a little party for her on her birthday. Well, I invited 12 girls thinking only a few would come. We ended up having 21 kids all together. YUP it was very crazy. But she loved every second of it. She really wanted a tutu party. I was not sure on how to make a cute invitation for that SO I decided to make purse invitations. They turned out super cute. They open and the info is on the inside. Of course, she got many new and exciting things. Russ and I got her a new "big girl" bike. It is a purple Hello Kitty bike. SHE LOVES IT!! She is still trying to figure it out and has already had a scrapped up knee. She just gets back on and tries again. OK short story on the cake. I wanted to make her a pretty cake and had been running tons of ideas in my head. The morning of her birthday she said "mom, I want a pretty cake. So, can we go to Basha's and get a pretty one." NICE!! I do have to say they did have some pretty cakes BUT HELLO I can make a pretty cake too. Oh well, it was one less thing I had to worry about. I hope Raegan felt as special as she is on her special day. Raegan, I love you so much and I am so grateful to be your mom.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Kortnie had fun at her party and was excited that she got to go to a party by herself without her sister. Thanks for inviting her. We love you Raegan!

Sorensen's said...

So cute! How did you make those purses?

Stephanie said...

Seriously I love the invitations! What a sweet and cute and fun and creative idea!

Mel's Family said...

I love her. I'm so glad she had a fun party.

Jennifer said...

You know how to throw a party! Happy B-day Reagan!!!!

*my word verification is "mensfur"...lovely!*

Laura said...

Oh, i love those invitations! You did a great job, Raegan is absolutely beautiful!

Davis Gang said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the picture with the flip flops too funny. Raegan looks so cute on her bike. Love the invitations too. Love Raegan WOW I can't believe that she is 5 time sure does fly:D