Sunday, October 17, 2010

SoCcEr 2010








Riely and Raegan are both playing soccer this year. This is Riley's 3rd year playing and I have to admit that he is NO better than the first year he played. BUT he LoVeS to play and be apart of a team. This year his team is the purple jets. He is usually ThE lAsT kid chasing the ball, and he takes his job as goal defender VeRy serious. He doesn't move from his spot even to get the ball that is coming straight at him. He got to be the goalie last game and he did very good and watched for the ball to come. I'm so glad that he likes to play and that it makes him feel important and needed.

This is Raegan's first year playing. Her team is the yellow stripes. Her coachs are Amber and Bob Threlkeld. She likes it OK. She doesn't like to run and she has gotten hurt at a game and practice so now she is a little worried about playing. She doesn't like getting hurt and she says "I don't like to play with the boys. They hurt me." SaD!! But she too enjoys to be apart of the team and knows how important it is to be there and try hard for her team. This last game she ran really hard and AlMoSt kicked the ball into the goal. Mel and I love to go and watch the kids play. And as you can see from the picture Reese just likes to be where ever we all are. She is really good to sit and be entertained while we are at the games.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love soccer, watching my son play it anyway. Sometimes kids seem not to do well and then all of the sudden one year it just kicks in. As long as they like it I say keep going.

Anonymous said...

How cute are those kiddos! I love them so much! Your blog is cute...I just started mine...still figuring it out! Hope everything is going well for you big sista! Love ya!