Saturday, October 2, 2010

Window of LOVE





My friend was getting rid of this window and I took it and gave it some TLC!! It reminds me of President Monson's talk to the Relief Society sisters. He said we should make sure our own windows are clean before we judge anyone else. We should always see LOVE when we look out of our PERSONAL windows and SEE others the way our Heavenly Father sees them. It was a great talk and I will always remember that. It is defiantly something I need to improve on.

4 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE it!!!!!! Wish my friends would get rid of stuff, or that I could turn them into something so cool, but both would be nice!

Davis Gang said...

You did a great job. It looks fantabulous. I wish I had such cute ideas with stuff,

Unknown said...

You're so creative, you should just come over and inspire me. Loved the talk too, much needed for me.

JeLe said...

You are so awesome, i never would have thought of that!