Sunday, October 17, 2010

What little girls are made of








My girls are SO fun. I am so glad that we have two girls right together. I remember playing with my sisters for HoUrS. Raegan is every girls dream BiG sIsTeR. She is so good to Reese (who in return is not always so nice back). Raegan has AlWaYs been a girly girl. She is very into dressing up and wearing make-up. I think Reese is following in her footsteps. The other day they wanted the make-up down. After they both found the perfect outfits *yeah you like Reesie's? That would be one of Rae's old dance costumes* The two girls had some fun with their make-up. It brought back such fun memories of me and my sisters. I love these sweet faces. You girls look FaBuLoUs!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Absolutely Breathtaking Beauty, LOL...you and Russ better watch out, the next 12 years will fly by and you'll have BOYS knocking on your door, not to play with Riley, but to hang out with your pretty girls. Who knows, my boy might be one of them! Scary isn't it? When I think that in 8 SHORT years, boys might be trying to date Stasia....UGH...SCARES the crap out of me!

Mel's Family said...

Yes they do look fabulous!!! I love those girls.

Sorensen's said...

Cute! Your girls are beautiful!!!

Davis Gang said...

Oh my heck I love these girls. What cutties. They for sure are all girlie that's for sure. I miss them so much. LOve you guys.

Moose and Family said...

You are such a good Mom!! Whenever Aunt Deb gives us the play makeup, I throw it away when no one is looking. LOL I HATE that stuff! Your girls are so cute!