Friday, March 18, 2011

A great picture of a great lady


This is Russel's grandma Ann Ferguson. She was such a wonderful lady. She was TEENY TINY!! But SO full of life. She would order everyone around and she would tell you exactly what was up. She LOVED BYU football. I remember the first time I met her it was our 2nd date (I think) and he took me to meet her. We were going to the BYU game and she was watching it on TV. I don't think she missed watching even one game. How funny to she her SO involved in the game. Kinda funny actually. I am so grateful that Russ and I got to spend so much time with her when we first got married. She lived in Provo and so did we. We had FHE with her and her assisted living friends almost every Monday night. She ADORED her grandson Russ. To her he could do no wrong. It was really sweet to see the two of them together. She was a huge influence and example to Russ in his life. OH how I miss her. Love you grandma!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Is she standing up? She is little! And look how young you guys look...babies:)

Justin & Krystal Bennett said...

Oh how I miss that lady! She really was an amazing woman.

Moose and Family said...

That is very sweet. It's hard missing the ones we love so much!