Tuesday, March 8, 2011

She did it! She finally did it!!



It seems like so long ago that we bought Reese her potty chair. We have been trying for a REALLY long time to get her to actually USE the potty. We tried everything. New underwear, treats, surprises. Nothing really worked. I thought after how EASY Raegan was to potty train and how HARD Riley was that Reese was a girl and would surely follow her sisters footsteps. WRONG!! Reese and Riley are identical in personalities. BOTH STUBBORN!! I knew I shouldn't force her or it would take longer. So we patiently waited for it to be HER idea. Well a few weeks ago I saw at a friends house (thanks Heather) that she had a sticker chart for her little girl. What an idea. Reese LOVES stickers. So I made one and TWO days later she was 100% potty trained. And she only wore a diaper for 2 nights and never peed in them. WHOO HOO!! I'm so happy. It is kind of a weird feeling going from diapers to worrying about if there is a potty close by everywhere you go. Way to go Reese.

2 comments:

Davis Gang said...

Way to go Reesie girl what a big girl. I am so proud of her. KInd of sad to me though seems like once they are potty trained they aren't babies anymore and they just grow way up SAD!!!! But I amk excited for her and you for that matter. Love you guys and can't wait to see you in July.

Cassie said...

No more diapers!!! How great! Way to go Reese!