Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas programs 2011

 Here is Raegan at her Christmas program.  She was the cutest girl in first grade.  I wasn't able to get any good shots or video of her.  It was packed and I sat in the wrong spot.  I really didn't see her much during the program.
 You can barely see my Riley back there.  Russ and I were out of town on the day of Riley's program.  I was able to go to one of the practices just to see parts of it.  He got to ring the bells during one song.  He is not much into singing or performing as you can see from his face.
Reesie's little joy school class did a nativity program for the families.  It was really sweet.  Reese was Mary but you can't tell from her Hannah Montana get up.  She REFUSED to wear her costume from day one.  Stubborn little cuss.  Thanks Miss Cassie for helping the kids do this--it was great.

No comments: