Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dance recital Nov 2011

 Oh my goodness!!  My girls are SOOO SOOOO cute.  They were the cutest girls at the performance. 

 Rae took a cheer class this year and she LOVES it.  She wants to cheer at a game sometime.  We will see how that pans out.  She is a little natural and has always loved dancing.  We love to watch her.
 My little Reesie was such a sweet little ballerina.  ADORABLE!!
 This was her first ever dance class and first recital.  We couldn't believe how well she did that night.  She never did really good at practices.  But that night she owed the stage.  She went right out and did all the moves. 
 She wants to do RECITAL all the time now.  I hope she likes it enough to keep going.
It's fun to see my kids growing and being more involved in things.  It's good to see what each one is good at and NOT SO GOOD AT!!