Thursday, December 22, 2011

The funniest thing I have heard Reese say

Today I was driving, taking gifts around, I had all three kids with me.  We were trying to find Riley's karate teachers house.  I knew the area she lived but I didn't know which house was hers.  I did however know what her car looked like, so I knew if I found her car I would find her house.  We turned down a road and Reese said "what are we doing here?"  I said to all the kids, "keep your eyes peeled for ______ car." Reese started crying and screaming "I don't want to get my eyes peeled."  Oh my goodness I started laughing so hard.  Then Riley started laughing.  Then she was mad that we were laughing at her because she had to get her eyes peeled.  OH MY!! Later that day we were at Ninna's and she leaned over to me and said, "mom we don't really have to get our eyes peeled do we?"  Oh baby girl that is just TOO much.

No comments: