Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Luau 2011







This year I got to go to the Mother's Day Luau with Raegan. I did this with Riley when he was in kindergarten. The teachers do a really good job. It is nice to get one-on-one time with the kids. It doesn't happen very often. Raegan has talked about the Luau ALL week. She was most excited to serve me cake and juice. The kids sang two Hawaiian songs and did the limbo. She made it to round 3 in the limbo but then her head just touched the pole. DARN IT!! It was a fun night. Thank you Raegan and teachers!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the Mother's Day Luau! Can't wait to go with Graham, but by then I'll be sad that it's my last one. LOL...So cute, Rae looks so pretty and so do you! Happy Mother's Day friend

Davis Gang said...

That is such a cute picture of you two. How fun to do something fun for the two of you together. Looks like a lot of fun.....