Thursday, May 19, 2011

Riley's baptism photo shoot














On Sunday we took Riley to the temple to take some pictures for his baptism announcements. I had 3 pictures I could choose from. It was REALLY hard to choose which ones were the cutest. Dang he's a handsome boy. I can't hardly believe that he is turning 8 in a couple of weeks. He is VERY excited to get baptized. We are so proud of him. His announcements are done and I should get them in the mail this week. I'll post a picture to show which pictures I chose.

4 comments:

Heather said...

He is a handsome boy! And the announcements turned out WAY awesome!!!!!

Davis Gang said...

Oh wow that would be soo hard to pick just one. They all turned out so good. I have so many favorite ones. I knew you took them at the temple. I love them all. He is one of the handsomes young men I know. I love him so much and miss his cute face. I wish I could just kiss kiss him. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on picking THE ONE.... Can't wait to see my announcement.

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

He is a cutie! Congrats on the Baptism- it is such a special day that he will remember forever:)

Jennifer said...

He's really growing up!